Sunday 11 October 2009

Photos from the US - San Francisco

I ended up spending about 5 days in San Francisco enjoying the Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Festival.  Here are some photos from my time in the city:



Tom plays his banjo while I look in a book shop and try and find maps for South America.  The fifth bookshop I got to had some.



I met Toms friend Adam in San Francisco, he very generously gave me and Tom a lift to Sequoia National Park.



I met Arthur on the Oregon Coast and we met up again at the Festival and had fun celebrating his 21st birthday



The mushroom selling guy, I didn't give him any business



I did give the burrito selling people some business tho and had no regrets



A dog enjoying some bluegrass



While in the city some of Toms friends kindly put us up, the lived in a very cool converted warehouse.







Toms friend Krissy performs with a wand



Tom performance wasn't quite as polished



Some cool looking guys at the festival



The festival was popular with cyclists

No comments:

Post a Comment